Security and Confidentially
To earn your trust, we promise that, on this website we will do everything we can to make the reservation process secure and to protect your personal information..
Collecting the information
You are asked to provide us with personal information in the following instances:
- when you reserve a hotel room or an airline ticket
- when you register on our site, subscribe to our site newsletter, or take part in a contest
- when you take part in a survey or if you contact us with a question or a problem
Use of the information
Your personal information is used solely:
- to complete and guarantee reservations you make on our site
- to simplify browsing and making reservations on our sites (recognition) and to provide the best service possible
- to perform statistical and other marketing analyses, exclusively internal to the Accor group, as part of our ongoing effort to improve service
- to inform you by e-mail, if you have so agreed when registering on our site, of our special offers and promotions, news about our site, and to reserve the special advantages you are entitled to.
Your personal information will, under no circumstances, be transmitted to a third party; it will remain exclusively reserved to internal use within the Accor group.
When you visit our websites, a persistent cookie (a small text file) is created and saved on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie makes it possible to recognize you when you visit our site so that we can facilitate your browsing on the site and personalize your online experience (automatic recognition, etc.).
We also collect technical information on your computer each time you open a page during your visit to our sites. This information includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the operating system used, the type of browser, and the origin website address, as needed. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our site and do not sell or transfer this information to third parties.
We use a Web site analytics tool called Xiti which provides a set of data and tracks how visitors use our site. When you visit our site, we create cookies to record and receive non personally identifiable information concerning your searches on the site. The Xiti tool enables us to improve your online experience and make our site more user friendly. It is never used to collect personal information pertaining to you and is never compared with your user profile if you are registered on our site.
Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused. As each browser is different, you should refer to the “Help” section on your browser toolbar to find out how to set your preferences regarding cookies. However, you may not be able to use certain features on our site if you choose not to accept cookies.